The aims/mission of the Group is to improve patients’ experience of healthcare. This mission is carried out by:
- Informing the general public of the facts about the healthcare system in India. Details about the patients’ rights and duties.
- Providing platforms on which to engage people in discussion, debate, and investigation of healthcare and medical negligence justice issues
- Develop an advocacy role, and represent the collective identity of its members in the public and political domain. Push for representation in official bodies advising on health policy and care decisions and Providing the patient perspective
- Encouraging vigorous participation in the healthcare reforms process, including non-violent protest. Campaigned on issues such as hospital conditions, waiting lists and visiting hours, standards of care, patient consent, codes of practice, medical corruption, Drug pricing and confidentiality
- Forming alliances and partnerships with other social justice groups and individuals to support each other in our effort
- Strategies development through strategy meetings with volunteer organizers and health care activists around the country
- The groups will fight for public recognition of diseases through awareness campaigns, by using websites, e-mail and social media.
- Ending the national embarrassment of being the only major country that doesn’t provide healthcare to its people as a right
Whatever your company is most known for should go right here, whether that’s bratwurst or baseball caps or vampire bat removal.
What’s another popular item you have for sale or trade? Talk about it here in glowing, memorable terms so site visitors have to have it.
Don’t think of this product or service as your third favorite, think of it as the bronze medalist in an Olympic medals sweep of great products/services.
Your Main Message
Use this space to tell people what your company does and why and how it does it. What’re you known for? Who likes you? What’s your number one competitive advantage?
Include all the things that make your business unique and better than the competition. Do you have a patented 13-step process for taxidermy that results in the most lifelike stuffed owls? You gotta mention that.
Other good things to weave into this copy include: awards won, distinctions given, number of products sold, company philosophy (just keep it short), interesting company history bits, and anything that makes a reader think you’d be awesome to do business with.
This is should be a prospective customer’s number one call to action, e.g., requesting a quote or perusing your product catalog.